HarleyTalking

Bike
    09 ultra black

New model launch

May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Prices being lowers is a bit of a shell game. 2020 only a fool was paying full MSRP. 2021 they are demanding MSRP plus. I paid $31.000 for my 2020 RG limited OTD. Now out the door means every penny Tax , License all of it. That also included the work they did stripping parts off my totaled 2017. It included installing the WHIM from my 2017 in the 2020 and doing the flash. The premium paint , Blacked out . RDRS. So I call BS on price decrease.
    2021 MSRP starts at $28,299 add $2,500 for the paint. and the add on charges at dealership puts it way over the 2020.
    Dealers are not even giving a quote unless you ask for it and then they want you to give them all your information. I have already seen the same bike I have in a crappy color of $40,000. Seen others at $36,000 and no discounts. It always comes down to the price OTD and nothing more. You are also see low balling trades to make more on the sale at a time used are going up.
    The bike I totaled was a 2017 with 40,400 miles tugging a sidecar and plenty of wear and tear. It should have settle with insurance at $17-18,000. It settled at $20,266 due to rising used prices. And note that settlement was $3,800 under what I paid new for the bike new OTD.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Example: 2021 Road Glide limited starting point is $32,244 with the following . Disclaimer:

Pricing does not include Freight, Prep, Tax, Title, License, or Doc Fee
    Now they are charging fees many of you may never have seen them even try to get let along collect. They are charging them and the can add to to 2-3 grand.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Fees fees and Mohr fees. Sounds like the government tax tax and more tax
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    I have had salesmen get mad at me when said not interested in your quoted price.. I want the OTD Price or lets quit wasting each others time .. More than once I have walked out when they still tried to play the double talk game ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country