HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    OK, will do.
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Just a kick to remind all... Its good to be reconized...for joining our forum..& we appreciate each & every one of our FAMILY old & new....Ride Safe..;';'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    I haven't been on here long, but I do try and greet all new members when they sign on. If I haven't caught every new one. I apologize for not getting to you, I will sooner or later.

Bike
    2010 Street Bob
    I try to say hello on their thread new member..

Bike
    93 FATBOY
    will have look for new members, I only catch them wend i see new threads never look at new members. thanks
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultrat Click here to enlarge
    We have new members all the time. Go to their page & say HELLO ';;'.. Click here to enlarge
    You know, I just now figured out what the "New Member Liason" means, DOH... Well I never said I was the brightest bulb in the rack Click here to enlarge... I can say as a NFG to this site, it was nice to receive all of the welcomes... I've never seen that on any of the other forums I've joined... Oh they would welcome you, maybe two pages, most time just one page so, I can say that what and how you welcome folks is unique to this site... Congrats... T
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

TIME TO BUMP THIS!! We're getting new members every day!

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge:hellocolors11:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Guys, please do your best to welcome every new member as they arrive and make them feel at home! I've missed quite a few myself and to those new members reading this....WELCOME! Glad you found us!!

Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Yep , another welcome from Milwaukee !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast