• Mobil

5 8.93%
  • other

3 5.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Trans oils

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw Click here to enlarge
    Bobcat....not sure what you mean by this question, perhaps you can elaborate on your "Hugo" reference?
    I think he is asking about a post from Big Dan back in 2011 regarding a comment from his acquaintance named "Hippo"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2009 FLHTCUI Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    I think he is asking about a post from Big Dan back in 2011 regarding a comment from his acquaintance named "Hippo"

hmmm, not sure if I can connect those dots - Bobcat shows he has been a member since Jul 2014, but only 5 posts, so obviously a man of few words....perhaps (if it's important to him) he will log-in and elaborate, otherwise all we can do is speculate.

dang, I'm starting to sound downright poetic! lol
    Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose!

Bike
    2004 GeezerGlide Classic
    Redline...

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Yep
    From a WW1 RAF Flight Manual ...
    "If a crash at the home airfield is inevitable, try to hit something soft and, preferably, inexpensive"
    Popeye The Sailor - Wimpy The Moocher: http://youtu.be/Q7PFQ7SvH4o

What a bliss to fight your inner conflicts and wake up with a chaos filled mind. And above all else the streak of sarcasm that wouldn't leave your side
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6ly...e_gdata_player
    To our Soldiers, past an present, Thank You an God bless you....... Click here to enlarge...LORD I live by your Will. I shall die when you desire; Save me because you can..." "Never was fount so clear,
    undimmed and bright;
    From it alone, I know proceeds all light
    although 'tis night. .St John of the CROSS.."
    Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow." ST. Philip Neri.!! **
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    I just bought some stuff off the shelf from O'reilly auto parts. Can't remember. Noticed the new to me Classic was getting hard to shift. I never noticed a leak until it sat for a long time in the garage. After I saw the spot on the ground, I checked the level and there wasn't any on the stick! So I am going to run this gear oil until I can figure where the leak is, and then maybe get some of that pepto bismol lookin stuff.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    I run the red stuff also and it was well one good thing my clutch cable going into the transmission cover the threads broke off or ask for it was coming from I know it’s the threads were broke because I tried to tighten the clutch cable and it was quite loose but did not go anywhere so it this point I’m just surmising that the threads are sheared off right at the O ring it drips a little but that way I know there is a problem that’s why I like the red stuff and it is oh so smooth shifting .
    From a WW1 RAF Flight Manual ...
    "If a crash at the home airfield is inevitable, try to hit something soft and, preferably, inexpensive"
    Popeye The Sailor - Wimpy The Moocher: http://youtu.be/Q7PFQ7SvH4o

What a bliss to fight your inner conflicts and wake up with a chaos filled mind. And above all else the streak of sarcasm that wouldn't leave your side
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6ly...e_gdata_player
    To our Soldiers, past an present, Thank You an God bless you....... Click here to enlarge...LORD I live by your Will. I shall die when you desire; Save me because you can..." "Never was fount so clear,
    undimmed and bright;
    From it alone, I know proceeds all light
    although 'tis night. .St John of the CROSS.."
    Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow." ST. Philip Neri.!! **
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3