HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

The “Journey” Begins: Launch Date: June 17th, 2011

On June 17th, Clutch will leave his driveway in the lower left corner of the USA and this Journey will have officially begun. He will head northeast. Sometime that same day, I will leave the top left corner of the USA and head southeast. Our hope is to meet up at Chops Shop in SE Idaho on or about the 19th of June. Chops place is the same distance for both of us and a secure location of a trusted member. But you never know where a Journey might take us..... so we will play the cards as they are dealt if need be.

Once we meet up, we will have a proper celebration and sign the flag. At that point our Sergeant at Arms, Clutch, will officially declare that the flag is free. The flag will be safe until the next member or members figure how to move it along to wherever it may go. It might be one or both of us..... or maybe someone else who moves it next.

Eventually, the flag WILL make it to our co-founders, RichS in New Jersey and even to Hobbit across the pond in England. In turn, they will each have a proper celebration and then set it free. We hope it will someday make to all of our members. Anyway, that’s how it will go. It is our hope that all of our members see the flag many times over the years.
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Looking forward to it ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2015 CVO Ultra Limited
    Clint what is the route you are taking, I might be able to catch up with you for while if you will be somewhere in the E. Wa. area. Been wanting to try to swing by Chops place this summer and this could be a good way to do it.
    Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    This is one of the most unique events ever conceived on ANY Harley related forum since Al Gore invented the Internet! Click here to enlarge

It's my hope that The Flag Journey will be so awe-inspiring that it's travels bring many, many Stories Of The Road to our family here, along with all the pictures that will be possible as it travels from member to member and across one state to another!

I'm hoping it takes not weeks or months but maybe YEARS of traveling Northwest to Southwest and then all over the bible belt and the snow belt and from Canada down through the Texas panhandle, then slowly but surely north and south as it winds its way eastward. I know it will take a while to get here but the longer it takes the better!

The Journey is going to be fantastic! Remember....this isn't about the "destination"!

Let's tell everybody what this Flag "sees" every step of the way....it's going to being so many of our members together....a true tie that binds us all!
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Joel Click here to enlarge
    Clint what is the route you are taking, I might be able to catch up with you for while if you will be somewhere in the E. Wa. area. Been wanting to try to swing by Chops place this summer and this could be a good way to do it.
    No real set plan yet Joel... Probably across WA on 90 and then across N. Idaho, over into Montana towards Missoula and then down 15....
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Bike
    2008 fatboy originally a 1590, 2009 Iron, originally an 883
    Great idea guys ... hope one day I can help set the flag free
    An intellectual dwarf

I live in my own world because its more than comfortable and all the voices are friendly

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    You might get a chance at it Evan just be patient .. we grow every day ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    No real set plan yet Joel... Probably across WA on 90 and then across N. Idaho, over into Montana towards Missoula and then down 15....
    Well if you are gunna take 90 East, you'll be in my neck of the woods, I can meet up with you and go on to Chop's... Let me know... Take care... T
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2001 Twin Cam
    Really getting hyped about this, looking foward to meeting everyone that can make it to Pocatello, just wish I could close up shop and help carry the flag a ways. Just a thought, but if someone could put together a flyer telling a little about the Flag Journey and when it will be in Pocatello and maybe some other places, hint hint Bagger, it might make some good PR, I know it would look great on my events board at the shop as well as face book and maybe a local new paper here & there. It's a unique event for a forum as Richards so well put it and I thing a lot of none members would enjoy keeping up with it, or should I say soon to be members lol
    What do you think?
    Hollow Points - For Those Who Care Enough to Send the Very Best!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast