HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    If I don't get to "engage" the Forum Flag as it meanders from west to the east, I'm afraid I might have to go to Grief Counseling.
    ( I reside 25 miles from downtown Indianapolis, Indiana )
    Embellishment
    Click here to enlarge

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chopper Click here to enlarge
    Really getting hyped about this, looking foward to meeting everyone that can make it to Pocatello, just wish I could close up shop and help carry the flag a ways. Just a thought, but if someone could put together a flyer telling a little about the Flag Journey and when it will be in Pocatello and maybe some other places, hint hint Bagger, it might make some good PR, I know it would look great on my events board at the shop as well as face book and maybe a local new paper here & there. It's a unique event for a forum as Richards so well put it and I thing a lot of none members would enjoy keeping up with it, or should I say soon to be members lol
    What do you think?
    I totally agree bro, with the right promoting and marketing of this flag run, it will put this forum on the map but along with that guys, it will get tougher and tougher to maintain what you've built here... I am all for this forum and will do whatever I can to help it grow but I'm also concerned that there will come a time when some of the "assholes" out there that like to take over forums come here... I'd hate to see this "one of a kind" forum get dragged down like all the others... Yeah I know, I'm paranoid Click here to enlarge...
    Last edited by Tbones; 05-14-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    I totally agree bro, with the right promoting and marketing of this flag run, it will put this forum on the map but along with that guys, it will get tougher and tougher to maintain what you've built here... I am all for this forum and will do whatever I can to help it grow but I'm also concerned that there will come a time when some of the "assholes" out there that like to take over forums come here... I'd hate to see this "one of a kind" forum get dragged down like all the others... Yeah I know, I'm paranoid Click here to enlarge...
    It's gonna take some damn tough mods to keep the forum as it now is. Not a job I would want!Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chopper Click here to enlarge
    Really getting hyped about this, looking foward to meeting everyone that can make it to Pocatello, just wish I could close up shop and help carry the flag a ways. Just a thought, but if someone could put together a flyer telling a little about the Flag Journey and when it will be in Pocatello and maybe some other places, hint hint Bagger, it might make some good PR, I know it would look great on my events board at the shop as well as face book and maybe a local new paper here & there. It's a unique event for a forum as Richards so well put it and I thing a lot of none members would enjoy keeping up with it, or should I say soon to be members lol
    What do you think?
    Hey Chop….. the flyer is a GREAT idea.. We’ll definitely come up with something that we can e-mail to you.

I’m really look’n forward to this meet-up in Pocatello and the beginning of this whole adventure. If we can work it out so some of us can meet up on the way and ride together….that would be OUTSTANDING!!!.. For me, my only real plan is to make sure that I’m at Chops shop by noon on the 19th of June. I'll probably head out on the 17th and be in no big hurry.

As for the posts here by T & Will about some of the challenges we will inevitably face in keeping this place the unique place that it is…… I’d like to suggest that this topic is definitely worthy of a thread of it’s own and propose that we start up a new thread in the general area called….. “Keeping it Real”.
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Bike
    1999 XL1200C
    This , indeed, is gonna' be fun, I currently plan on being Clutches wing man to Pocatello and look forward to meeting up with as many bro's as can make it but reluctantly have to return to L.A. from there. Would love to continue east but I still haven't found that winning lotto ticket yet. We are down to 30 days until departure!

Bike
    93 FATBOY
    Ride hard an be safe
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    We will not let that happen T.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by will2002 Click here to enlarge
    It's gonna take some damn tough mods to keep the forum as it now is. Not a job I would want!Click here to enlarge
    No keyboard bad asses here Will, but we (with the help of members like you) will persevere. The real secret to this won't be the mods though....it will be our established, and loyal membership welcoming in those who are here for the right reasons...and assisting the mods in weeding out those who are not.

-clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    We will not let that happen T.

No keyboard bad asses here Will, but we (with the help of members like you) will persevere. The real secret to this won't be the mods though....it will be our established, and loyal membership welcoming in those who are here for the right reasons...and assisting the mods in weeding out those who are not.

-clutch-
    I always want to bring credit and not disgrace to this beloved forum! :-)
    Embellishment
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    May your journey be safe.
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, and ride like the Devil is chasing you :smiley_beer1:Click here to enlarge

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Guys I am sooooooooo friggen pumped about this!!! Today in a meeting at work my boss (one of those guys with a scooter that sits in the garage collecting dust all year round) made a statement something to the effect of, "Do you really need to take vacation at this point in the project?"...then he tried the "blow sunshine up my ass scenairio by saying, "Wayne, you are really a key player in this project.". Well, I probably...no scratch that...definetly over reacted in my response...but hey it pissed me off! I said lets nip this shit in the bud right now...you knew this was coming...you approved it...and their should never be anybody who isn't replaceable on a 16 million dolllar project!!! His boss chimed in, and said that's why you are a key player to this entire site Wayne, you cut through the sugar coating every time with the truth. Then he said now sit down, relax, and enjoy your ride. I appologized to my boss later for freaking out...it's all good now.
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast