HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Good for you Wayne... Any boss who is worth his salt will always appreciate someone else who is also worth their salt.... BTW..... this Flag journey may not be a 16 million dollar project, but it's worth a lot........and you are not replaceable!!!! See you at Chops in 30 days!!!
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Bike
    2012 Dyna Switchback and 86' FJ1200
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    I totally agree bro, with the right promoting and marketing of this flag run, it will put this forum on the map but along with that guys, it will get tougher and tougher to maintain what you've built here... I am all for this forum and will do whatever I can to help it grow but I'm also concerned that there will come a time when some of the "assholes" out there that like to take over forums come here... I'd hate to see this "one of a kind" forum get dragged down like all the others... Yeah I know, I'm paranoid Click here to enlarge...
    some are already here and in CHARGE LOL - joking apart yes it will get harder but they can try, those that come and try to ruin what we have wont succeed we have a community like no other were everyone is more or less a moderator - yes i know some have the power but its never abused
    Click here to enlarge
    IBA MEMBER 40172
    SYLO SYLBP

I'm walking with Sophie tonight, She lives in the air that I breathe;
    I can't get it out of my mind, How you were left to bleed...
    Was it how you dressed?
    Or how you act?
    I can't believe, How they could act so violently,
    Without regret, , Well, we will not forget...

We are the others, We are the cast outs,
    We're the outsiders, But you can't hide us,
    We are the others, We are the cast outs
    You're no longer on your own, If you feel mistreated, Torn and cheated,
    You're not alone, We are the others

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Guys I am sooooooooo friggen pumped about this!!! Today in a meeting at work my boss (one of those guys with a scooter that sits in the garage collecting dust all year round) made a statement something to the effect of, "Do you really need to take vacation at this point in the project?"...then he tried the "blow sunshine up my ass scenairio by saying, "Wayne, you are really a key player in this project.". Well, I probably...no scratch that...definetly over reacted in my response...but hey it pissed me off! I said lets nip this shit in the bud right now...you knew this was coming...you approved it...and their should never be anybody who isn't replaceable on a 16 million dolllar project!!! His boss chimed in, and said that's why you are a key player to this entire site Wayne, you cut through the sugar coating every time with the truth. Then he said now sit down, relax, and enjoy your ride. I appologized to my boss later for freaking out...it's all good now.
    I hate it when the bosses try and let work get in the way of vacation Click here to enlarge
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    ...See you at Chops in 30 days!!!
    Youbetcha!!! Me, Knucklehead Rick, and anyone else who wants to tag along (I'll post the route sometime today/tonight) will be there brother. I haven't been this excited since my next older brother (RIP) and I got to go deep sea fishing on a big money private yacht!!!
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Youbetcha!!! Me, Knucklehead Rick, and anyone else who wants to tag along (I'll post the route sometime today/tonight) will be there brother. I haven't been this excited since my next older brother (RIP) and I got to go deep sea fishing on a big money private yacht!!!
    -clutch-
    Your Hoosier based fan club await your return!
    and a one and a two and a ... Hey boys strike up the band!
    Click here to enlarge
    EMBee

Bike
    Here is a tenative layout for knucklehead, and I (and anyone who wants in?). Note several folks are along the path. There is absolutely zero pressure here, but if you're able you're more than welcome to ride along part...or even all...of the way if you'd like. Of course I understand sometimes the planets don't line up the way we want them to (ain't gravity a bitch!). So, if you can't make it, that's cool too. Here is a screen shot of the route...
    -clutch-

Flag Start.JPG
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Bike
    bump...everybody see post imediately above this one...
    -clutch-

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Clutch, I hope that you and anyone else that joins you are going to be there till at least Monday! I can leave till Saturday morning and it's a 740 run that I think I can make in one day but that kind of depends on the weather. If nothing else I'll be there by noon or earlier on Monday and sure hope I get to meet some or all of you that will be there. Till then, shiny side up!!!
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    Sharky,
    I'm gonna try man. I've just got so many people, miles & places cramed into 3 weeks I don't know. Here's hoping we get a buzz on bro.
    -clutch-

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sharky Click here to enlarge
    Clutch, I hope that you and anyone else that joins you are going to be there till at least Monday! I can leave till Saturday morning and it's a 740 run that I think I can make in one day but that kind of depends on the weather. If nothing else I'll be there by noon or earlier on Monday and sure hope I get to meet some or all of you that will be there. Till then, shiny side up!!!
    Well hell, if your gunna be there Monday at the latest, I'm sure Wolf and I can hang an extra day Click here to enlarge... I know I can, he still works Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast