HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Okay, here is my question, when are you (we, collectively) going to have a chance to purchase a smaller version that those of us riding with a tour pack can put on the back of our bikes? You want to get new members? How better to do that? Talk to me!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    BTW, I forgot to mention, it IS A WORK OF ART!
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Well I can't add anything, I'm at a loss for words... LOL yeah right, who am I kidding... Awsome flag brothers, job well done and thanks Bagger for going the extra mile on it... Far as I know, this is the only forum that has ever come up with this Flag Journey, awsome job bro's... And Sharky, excellant idea on the smaller version for tour paks... I'll chip in monies to have it done... Take care... T
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2011 TK
    Cool cool!
    Nothing says "Bad Ass" like cruise control and heated grips!

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    I'll help finance that project and I don't any ROI, take the proceeds to support the site!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sharky Click here to enlarge
    Okay, here is my question, when are you (we, collectively) going to have a chance to purchase a smaller version that those of us riding with a tour pack can put on the back of our bikes? You want to get new members? How better to do that? Talk to me!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Shark..... lets talk more about this GREAT idea while we're drill'n holes on your bike at my place this Sat....
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    Hey Shark..... lets talk more about this GREAT idea while we're drill'n holes on your bike at my place this Sat....
    ROFLMAO oh man that was cold bro.... Geez, don't know what's going on today in the forum but there's some dagger throwing going on round here ahahahahahahah... You sure as fuk ain't drill'en no holes in my tour pak ahahahahahahahahahaha...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    How much can they cost? And how much advertizing can you get out of someone flying one, especially at the various runs and rallies around the country. Maybe give the first 100 away free, just have the person ordering them pay shipping and I happen to know a place that gets a GREAT discount on UPS rates. Catch my drift?

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    And if I am overstepping the boundaries please, someone let me know!!!!!!!

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Tbones, worry not! Clint is helping me install the "System F" of Hogtunes in my Ultra this weekend and there is going to be a lot of drilling going on, hopefully before a lot of drinking. And since I'm single we'll assume that the drilling will be on the bike. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast