HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    ROFLMAO oh man that was cold bro.... Geez, don't know what's going on today in the forum but there's some dagger throwing going on round here ahahahahahahah... You sure as fuk ain't drill'en no holes in my tour pak ahahahahahahahahahaha...
    Just to clarify T..... My brother from a different mother "Sharky" is riding out to my place this weekend so we can install his new kick-ass full blown double amp Hog Tunes system and there will be some inner fairing "drill'n" involved to install the tweeter pod. You're invited if you feel like cruising up this way!!! Let's just make that an "open invitation" !!
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    LOL oh I can see how this is gunna go, you and clint with a drill in your hand and drinking beer? ahahahahahahaha
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    Just to clarify T..... My brother from a different mother "Sharky" is riding out to my place this weekend so we can install his new kick-ass full blown double amp Hog Tunes system and there will be some inner fairing "drill'n" involved to install the tweeter pod. You're invited if you feel like cruising up this way!!! Let's just make that an "open invitation" !!
    Well one never knows bro, my new exhaust is suppose to be in tomorrow Click here to enlarge...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Beer? Hell no, that's bad for the blood sugar! Patron with a lime brother!
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    And I'm bringing that 1.75 liter along with my overnight bag since I won't be riding after this operation.
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Come on Tbones, get that exhaust on and blow the carbon out of it and take a road trip to Granite Falls, I know Clint has room for both of us. I'll take the couch and let you have the real bed. :-)

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Man, that flag is hot. Great job guys and I can't wait to see it in person and carry it for awhile. Bring it on and be safe.
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Above and beyond the call Bagger! You did a great job.

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sharky Click here to enlarge
    Come on Tbones, get that exhaust on and blow the carbon out of it and take a road trip to Granite Falls, I know Clint has room for both of us. I'll take the couch and let you have the real bed. :-)
    I'll see what I can do Click here to enlarge...

Hey.....bottom line guys is that we now have a kick ass flag and the Journey is about to begin...

.......and Sharky's idea about "mini" flags is definitely a good one!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY!!

09 Ultra - Black Pearl - PCV - SEAC - RUSH 4" Big Louie's (Sold)

American Dogs - Vivid Black & Mellow Yellow (GBNF)
    PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER!

JOIN A.B.A.T.E. - "THE RIGHTS YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast