HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Dropped some poundage ...back to fightin weight...!!!!! Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Tom; 09-02-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twisted Click here to enlarge
    Oh crap....there goes the beer fund....chrome fund....vacation fund...new cement patio fund...shit all my funds! Lol
    Do you guys except rolled up pennies??Click here to enlarge
    I guess we can waive the fees this time, but don't let it happen again Click here to enlarge After all, it's just not right to take away a guys beer money Click here to enlarge

Congrats on dropping the pounds... Hey you guys got any work up here in Boston? I wouldn't mind dropping a few pounds too Click here to enlarge
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Wish I did Rum, I would come and drink some beers with you. We only go up as far as Long Island.
    I will be working with my guys next week as well, hope to drop another 10 to 15 lbs for a total of 30+ lbs. I'll be back to my fighting weight of 220 lol. All the meds I was on in the last 1.5 years really took a toll on my weight but I was able to "hide" it with my height.
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twisted Click here to enlarge
    Wish I did Rum, I would come and drink some beers with you. We only go up as far as Long Island.
    I will be working with my guys next week as well, hope to drop another 10 to 15 lbs for a total of 30+ lbs. I'll be back to my fighting weight of 220 lol. All the meds I was on in the last 1.5 years really took a toll on my weight but I was able to "hide" it with my height.
    Ok, new plan.... I need to get taller Click here to enlarge

I wish you luck Twist, dropping weight is a hard thing to do. Seems like putting it on is easy (ok, it's fun drink'n and eat'n), but taking it off takes so much longer.... Click here to enlarge Pretty soon I'm gonna need to just get me one of those "I beat Anorexia T-Shirts" and just quit Click here to enlarge
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    Ok, new plan.... I need to get taller Click here to enlarge

I wish you luck Twist, dropping weight is a hard thing to do. Seems like putting it on is easy (ok, it's fun drink'n and eat'n), but taking it off takes so much longer.... Click here to enlarge Pretty soon I'm gonna need to just get me one of those "I beat Anorexia T-Shirts" and just quit Click here to enlarge
    Lol Rum, The older we get the harder it is. It was sooooo much fun putting it on! I could not drop it at all but once I got out in the feild and "worked" it dropped quick! And I was eating breakfast, something I never really do.
    I guess I can look at it this, just made more room for beer...but I am going to try and keep the weight off...will see how long THAT last!

PS The height does work, nobody would guess I was 250lbs. I would suggest the height of around 6'3"...works for me and easy to reach stuff off the top shelf.
    Last edited by Twisted; 09-02-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Update!!!!
    I will be meeting UCWayne down in Panama City Beach on September the 30th to make the hand off.
    Thank you to everyone for not kicking my but for holding on to it for this long! Lol I can tell you it has been safe and sound hanging in the garage. It turned into a great convo piece with friends that dropped by, lots off beer was drank and stories were told. Going to be sad to see it go but my time is up and I know it will be in good hands with Wayne.
    It has been an honor to be a part of this and more importantly I got to meet some great guys along the way, Jay and Eddie just to name a few. My thanks go out to all that have put this together and made this happen.

PS: Keep an eye on this post, I am sure Wayne will be posting his next steps once received! There are a few more guys here in the southeast that need to sign this flag.
    Last edited by Twisted; 09-23-2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added thought

Bike
    09 ultra black
    It was in Great Hands ';';';';;'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14