HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    LOL Will as much as been close to home not gonna argue that point .. My plan is try to get a few FL sigs then pass it back up north or west depending on what falls together either way won't have it too long Wade, R_W_B, Trike Lady ? Hope you read this .. If not, will be in touch ..
    Yea how far south you coming Jay, I could meet up around Ocala say ? I've got some other projects goin on now and can't go much further north due to time crunch. ( I get various part time jobs now and again and I have to work when they come since I'm laid off otherwise.) Would love to meet up though. I've got to go to a BBQ on the 4th over at my brother in law's place and after that I could free up a day. RWB

I'll check back in tonight if I don't get back too late, headed to a birthday party in Ocoee in a bit.

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R_W_B Click here to enlarge
    Yea how far south you coming Jay, I could meet up around Ocala say ? I've got some other projects goin on now and can't go much further north due to time crunch. ( I get various part time jobs now and again and I have to work when they come since I'm laid off otherwise.) Would love to meet up though. I've got to go to a BBQ on the 4th over at my brother in law's place and after that I could free up a day. RWB

I'll check back in tonight if I don't get back too late, headed to a birthday party in Ocoee in a bit.
    Ocala would be great or anywhere within reason (100 miles) from there .. Sefferdog (Wade) Lives in Ocala .. He is on a road trip to OH right now but will be back shortly after the 4th am sure we can work something out ...
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Let me know if this gets anywhere near Oklahoma.......
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2015 Ultra Limited
    Have been absent, has it passed through Joisey yet?

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    This is so cool to see. Get out and away from those keyboards boys!!!! May God bless everyone of you with fair sky, smooth road, and good fellowship!!!
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Have fun boyz, ride safe, enjoy yourselves, keep that flag a mov'en Click here to enlarge...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    This is so cool to see. Get out and away from those keyboards boys!!!! May God bless everyone of you with fair sky, smooth road, and good fellowship!!!
    -clutch-
    Clutch,
    You set the bar high Bro, we shall keep this flag on it's path. I have to give props to Eddie, he will be the one rolling it south!! I will just be happy to meet these guys and sign my name to this historical event!

Ride on...
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by IrishHog Click here to enlarge
    Have been absent, has it passed through Joisey yet?
    Far as I know has not hit the Northeast yet ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Jay just let me know what day works best for you guys once you get the flag back into Florida. My schedule is fleixble as long as I'm back in one day. I would prolly leave out early and meet around noon etc time. I work now whenever I can get it, but if you all work during the week then I could come on a Saturday or Sunday. Just pick some landmark, Ocala HD or Food place whatever and I will be there, God willing and I don't have another flat. Be great if after we meet up we could ride a bit into those back roads of Ocala, haven't been up there in years. Then maybe stop at a store or whatever and grab a quick beer and talk it out before heading home. But whatever just wanna be there which ever day ya'll come up with. RWB

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Well I'm headed out fairly early next Sunday the 10th to meet up with Jay and Wade in Ocala. Gonna sign the flag, socialize and whatever. Looking forward to it.

*!* HEY ANYBODY ELSE FROM FLORIDA want to come on up (or down or over) and meet there with us also, we would love to meet you and have you sign the flag. *!*

Don't know exactly where yet (except in Ocala) Jay is gonna pick a place and let me know.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast