HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R_W_B Click here to enlarge
    Well I'm headed out fairly early next Sunday the 10th to meet up with Jay and Wade in Ocala. Gonna sign the flag, socialize and whatever. Looking forward to it.

*!* HEY ANYBODY ELSE FROM FLORIDA want to come on up (or down or over) and meet there with us also, we would love to meet you and have you sign the flag. *!*

Don't know exactly where yet (except in Ocala) Jay is gonna pick a place and let me know.

Ocala Harley is a Great Place to meet one of the better dealers in the State open Sunday 10-4 and is one place at least don't get bored waiting anyway .. if happen to be early or others are a little late ... I was thinking about 11AM Sunday although Flexible on this I can make Ocala in about an hour .. ( Not saying how fast have to ride to do it in an hour ..) Click here to enlarge
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Ocala Harley is a Great Place to meet one of the better dealers in the State open Sunday 10-4 and is one place at least don't get bored waiting anyway .. if happen to be early or others are a little late ... I was thinking about 11AM Sunday although Flexible on this I can make Ocala in about an hour .. ( Not saying how fast have to ride to do it in an hour ..) Click here to enlarge
    Soods good to me. That's where my bike's original owner bought my Bob so going there will be kinda full circle. He traded it in at Orlando Harley for an RK, so I bought it in Orlando.

I will be there at 11am unless something goes wrong on the way. If I get there early I will be inside looking around. I ride a black Street Bob with black bags and a windshielfd. Jay can you PM me and give me your cell just in case. I will PM my cell also.

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R_W_B Click here to enlarge
    Soods good to me. That's where my bike's original owner bought my Bob so going there will be kinda full circle. He traded it in at Orlando Harley for an RK, so I bought it in Orlando.

I will be there at 11am unless something goes wrong on the way. If I get there early I will be inside looking around. I ride a black Street Bob with black bags and a windshielfd. Jay can you PM me and give me your cell just in case. I will PM my cell also.
    PM Sent ...

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Hey Jay when you get ready to move the flag back up this way I would be happy to take it if you don't have any other plans. I gotta get a new tire first though. What are you planning to do?
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Glenalt Click here to enlarge
    Hey Jay when you get ready to move the flag back up this way I would be happy to take it if you don't have any other plans. I gotta get a new tire first though. What are you planning to do?
    Keep it .. (Just Kidding) Will be in Commerce, GA The weekend of July 15-16 for the GA State Southern Cruisers Rally ... Is about 150 mile run from Lexington.. If think you could make it over there that weekend will work out a time and place..

You guys gotta keep that flag here in the south till I get back from my honeymoon!! I GOTTA sign that flag!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    You guys gotta keep that flag here in the south till I get back from my honeymoon!! I GOTTA sign that flag!!
    OH you Love Birds...';';';'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    If you gonna be gone past the 16th you might wanna PM Jay and work sumpum out. Wow Kingsland Ga. I was up there once for Army Reserve 2 week summer camp. Little north of Jacksonville if I remember correctly.

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Keep it .. (Just Kidding) Will be in Commerce, GA The weekend of July 15-16 for the GA State Southern Cruisers Rally ... Is about 150 mile run from Lexington.. If think you could make it over there that weekend will work out a time and place..
    Jay,
    I may have to head out of town for work this weekend but not sure yet (bummer). But if you will have the Flag when you are up in Commerce next weekend I would like to meet up with you and anyone else that makes. You will be about 25 miles from my house, I live about 3 miles off of I-85.
    If anyone else would like to make the run up or down, my house/garage is open for a meet and greet. I can even lodge a few people as well.

Wayne and Jay, I can hold the flag and pass it on to you, we can set up a meeting place. Then you and Joesomebody can take the hand off.
    Last edited by Twisted; 07-06-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Let me check my calendar and get back with ya Jay. Thanks.
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast