HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic

LoJack Class Action Lawsuit

Anyone else out there have LoJack on their bike and get the email about the Class Action Lawsuit against them? I'm trying to figure out what action to take but not being an attorney find it very confusing as to what each option will end up doing in the long run. ?? Any thoughts or suggestions out there folks?
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Well as class action suits go .. I have felt the lawyers are the only winners ,,.. I was involved in the one against GM in the 80s the side saddle gas tank accident gas leak fire one.. well after 10 years I got coupons to put toward a new truck . so I went to our local dealer Gates Chevy they politely shower me the door.. ain;t worth the paper there printed on.. still got all the letters..
    From a WW1 RAF Flight Manual ...
    "If a crash at the home airfield is inevitable, try to hit something soft and, preferably, inexpensive"

What a bliss to fight your inner conflicts and wake up with a chaos filled mind. And above all else the streak of sarcasm that wouldn't leave your side
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6ly...e_gdata_player
    To our Soldiers, past an present, Thank You an God bless you....... Click here to enlarge...LORD I live by your Will. I shall die when you desire; Save me because you can..." "Never was fount so clear,
    undimmed and bright;
    From it alone, I know proceeds all light
    although 'tis night. .St John of the CROSS.."
    Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow." ST. Philip Neri.!! **
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Good point Tom, you are right about the Lawyers getting all the dough.... Best class actions I have ever been involved in was Sears (think it was for a battery, or maybe it was a credit card). Anyway, I got a check in the mail for a hundred bucks or so and a few coupons to use at the store for another couple hundred bucks.... Every other one I've been involved in was a pile of money split up so many ways everyone got a check for a couple of dollars....
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; Monster Ovals Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Oh, and anytime you make a claim on a class action suit, you are giving up your rights to any other actions against the company....
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; Monster Ovals Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Sooooo, what did LoJack do to make the lawyers happy?

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Thank goodness I have an attorney buddy that I'm going to foward the email to and see what his advice is.
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by will2002 Click here to enlarge
    Sooooo, what did LoJack do to make the lawyers happy?
    Yea, what the low down on LoJack ?

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    The action claims that the advertising for LoJack Recovery System for Motorcycles was false or misleading according to the email I got.

Bike
    2012 Victory Cross Country
    I get one from Abestos all the time no way Jose .. If it does affect me will do it my way .. if I were to accept a couple hundred that puts me out any further claims .. At least 30 of my 40+ Years aboard ship had abestos insulation ..
    Click here to enlarge 2012 Victory Cross Country

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    I get one from Abestos all the time no way Jose .. If it does affect me will do it my way .. if I were to accept a couple hundred that puts me out any further claims .. At least 30 of my 40+ Years aboard ship had abestos insulation ..
    Ditto on the Abestos, I worked in a fiberglass plant for 24 plus years and their furnace deck pipes were covered with it and their oven doors, where you cure the fiberglass, had it and you had to replace it every few months. I have been told I have it in my lungs and I get those letters too. I always deposit them in my shreader. Every year I am supposed to be X-rayed and checked out.
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, and ride like the Devil is chasing you :smiley_beer1:Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast