HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Bike
    2009 Ultra Classic
    The people behind us laughed as hard as we did. It was a good day meeting Twisted and Wayne at Pineapple Willey's.
    If your not living on the edge, your taking up to much space.

If i could do it again, I'd do it the same. Not one regret, I wouldn't change a thing.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Glenalt Click here to enlarge
    Where is it headed now?

I would like to be able to sign it if possible. It did not work our for me when it was in GA to pick it up. I knew I couldn't take it anywhere with my schedule.

Glen,
    We are going to Biketoberfest next weekend and I plan on taking it with me. If I can get a room on the good side of the hotel, it'll be hanging from my balcony!!Click here to enlarge

If anyone else is going and would like to sign the flag or just meet up for a cool one, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flame883 Click here to enlarge
    I'll be watching with you, Glenalt
    After Biketoberfest, I hope to set up something with you guys so that I can pass it on along. I know that there are 4 or 5 other members between central SC and northeast GA. Sure would be nice to find somewhere kind of central to us all and meet up sign the flag and have some good fellowship!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by will2002 Click here to enlarge
    Those four guys holding that flag look like . guys from ".The Gray Bar Motel." to me.
    Eeeaaasssyy there Will. Everyonce and a while they let us out on the weekend for good behavior!!Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Easyrider Click here to enlarge
    The people behind us laughed as hard as we did. It was a good day meeting Twisted and Wayne at Pineapple Willey's.
    I think everyone had a great time, even the people at other tables were getting involved. It was an awesome experience! Meeting Twisted, Eddie and Easyrider was the highlight of our trip to PCB. Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Thanks Twisted. I'm not planning on going to Daytona but will try and keep an eye open for a planned meet up later.
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    OK, share, share... What's happening with the flag? Did it make it to Biketoberfest? You southern boyz don't like to give up easily do you? Click here to enlarge... Keep that flag a mov'en boyz, lots of members across the land need their shot at a meet and greet and sign our great flag Click here to enlarge And the South will rise again...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    OK, share, share... What's happening with the flag? Did it make it to Biketoberfest? You southern boyz don't like to give up easily do you? Click here to enlarge... Keep that flag a mov'en boyz, lots of members across the land need their shot at a meet and greet and sign our great flag Click here to enlarge And the South will rise again...
    The flag did make it to Biketoberfest! I was supposed to meet up with Dale, but he had to leave before I got there. Click here to enlarge I did talk to him on the phone ane we'll try to get together later. As for whats next, I plan to send PM's to all the guys in north east GA and central SC and try to get something set up for a meet and greet sometime in the near ( 2-3 weeks) future to get the flag signed and to move it along.Click here to enlarge Once I get something set up, I'll let everyone know.
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Well Wayne's got it, and I hope to go get it next week.

Wayne sent out some PM's to us southern boys, trying to set up a meet and greet in Savannah, Ga..

Anyone able to meet?

And when it gets to SC, WHO wants it next?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    Well Wayne's got it, and I hope to go get it next week.

Wayne sent out some PM's to us southern boys, trying to set up a meet and greet in Savannah, Ga..

Anyone able to meet?

And when it gets to SC, WHO wants it next?
    Anyone close enough to Savannah GA for a meet and greet, let me know and we'll get something set up! We need to keep this thing moving!

I am kinda enjoying having it "hand around" though!!Click here to enlarge
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10