HarleyTalking
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast
    Hi Fatbike and welcome from Phuket Thailand!! Glad to hear there are still some Aussies left over there, seems like they all moved over here!!Click here to enlarge!! Hope you enjoy our site! You might want to post an introduction under New Members so that all of our members will find you and get to know you!! Pics are great to!!! Enjoy!!
    Cheers!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fatbike Click here to enlarge
    Hi T, thanks for the candid introduction to this forum. I'm sure it will be a #1 on the net as it's looking good so far.
    Glad you decided to join the family, look forward to getting to know you... Post pic's of your scoots when yah get a chance, we like pic's round here Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    As far as the Flag journey, I will add this. Those of you who are new please add your name and location so you will appear on the map below...
    The Flag is in South Carolina now and is looking for new members who wish to add their name to it and meet a few members from our forum. So go to the Flag Journey at the top of the forum page and enter your info, and your name and location will be added to the map....and again WELCOME and enjoy.......

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b08d3ae35070e5

OK well that link didn't seem to work,,,,but it is on the flag journey at the top of the forum page.....
    Link is working now....
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09'Fatbob
    Hey Fatbike, welcome.If you are ever over Phuket way give us a call. Not so far, we can almost see your house from here

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    EL BUMP OLA for our new members and as always, the many guests we get... Don't be shy, it doesn't cost anything to join other than a lil of your time to register Click here to enlarge...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bike
    2012 Ultra Classic
    Hi,

Thanks for the introduction Doc, now I'll do a little refresher and get some things on here and introduce myself.
    Regrettably I got lost the other week and couldn't find my way back until the mail arrived.
    Phuket sounds good now I've got a passport in hand.
    Cheers also..

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    =Bump= Time to bump this thread again, we've gained over a 100 members since the last bump... To all of our new members who have joined but haven't done a intro, don't be shy... Tell us a lil bout yourself, we love pic's round here so show some pic's of your scoot... To all that have joined and those still lurking in the background, welcome... We ain't the biggest forum out there (this will change) but, IMO we are the best forum out there for the reasons I stated in this thread... Come on in, the water is warm, no sharks here waiting for fresh blood Click here to enlarge...

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    Shit, "T", first I only got one response when I joined, MMMMM maybe I'm an out cast.
    Second, I thought the guy that did all the work on this site, that someone said he lived in a bag, not that is name was Bagger. OOPS my mistake.
    Third, How come I keep getting money envelopes in the mail wanting donations. OOPS my mistake again, that's the church.
    Fourth, How come all my post get that black tape across them. OOPS my bad, that was the other forum.
    Nah just kidding, best site on the web, you can't beat it, and you aren't going to find a better class of people anywhere else.Click here to enlarge OOPS did I post the wrong one again. Oh well, minds going.
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, and ride like the Devil is chasing you :smiley_beer1:Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09' DELUXE VIVID BLACK
    DIRTY RALPH from upstate NY. Not much to say other than it seems to me from the posts and replies Ive read so far it seems to alot more laid back and friendly on this forum. Anyway heres my scoot and youngest I cant seem to keep off it

547734_10150933002043228_505558227_13275506_1000034183_n.jpg

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DIRTYRALPH Click here to enlarge
    DIRTY RALPH from upstate NY. Not much to say other than it seems to me from the posts and replies Ive read so far it seems to alot more laid back and friendly on this forum. Anyway heres my scoot and youngest I cant seem to keep off it

Attachment 10852
    Welcome Ralph. You may want to repost this in the new member thread below so more folks will see it.

http://harleytalking.com/forumdisplay.php?3-NEW-MEMBER-INTRODUCTION
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast