HarleyTalking
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast
    Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

El bumpooooooooooooooo for all the new members that have joined... Welcome to all, glad you found us, tell us a lil bout yourself in a member intro, show pic's of your scoot if'en you got any, we like pic's round here Click here to enlarge... You've joined the best damn HD forum on the net - bar none...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

El bumpooooooooooooooo for all the new members that have joined... Welcome to all, glad you found us, tell us a lil bout yourself in a member intro, show pic's of your scoot if'en you got any, we like pic's round here Click here to enlarge... You've joined the best damn HD forum on the net - bar none...
    Great thread.....thought it deserved a bump of my own liking! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Dang nabbit. Now l got double vision!!lol
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Well thank Rich , Now I am hungry as all hell and can't stop moving my hands .

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RichardS Click here to enlarge
    Great thread.....thought it deserved a bump of my own liking! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    I think I like your bump better than mine but I didn't want to scare off the Christi's of the world Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bike
    Don't own a bike,NOW

Bikeless Rider from Boston

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    This post is really for our "guests" that view the forum more than new members but I thought I'd share some things about this site with you that maybe you are not aware of...

First, I don't know if you've noticed but take a look at how many responses a new member gets when they join this forum... Now, go to any other forum out there and look in their new member introduction and see just how many responses "welcomes" they get... Maybe 2 or 3... This forum technical information to gleen information from... The man that puts it all together is Bagger... He doesn't get enough recognition for all the work he's put in to provide quality technical information for motorcycles in particular Harley Davidson motorcycles... He has put together an extensive library of MOCO documentation that is shared freely... You'll also notice that you don't have to "pay" to access this information like you have to on the vast majority of other forums out there... They let you join for free but limit full access to their information until you pay for an "upgraded" membership...

Third, as I said, it is free to join this site and be able to take advantage of all the features offered here... The owners refuse to take any money for this site... And, if you notice, there isn't a bunch of "advertisment" splattered all over the forum that you have to wade thru to get to threads... This may have to change in the future, I don't know but I do know it isn't cheap to run a forum like this... Having said this, I firmly believe that this forum will one day be the #1 forum on the net and it won't be long before big hitters in the motorcycle industry will start adding their names to the site sponsor list... I already know it's the best forum on the net but I'm just one man... You will be hard pressed to find other forum owners that actively participate in the community as the owners here do...

Fourth, you won't see a lot of gradeschool, dictator rules here... I challenge you to find them on this forum like you see on other forums out there... There is really only one "rule" here if you want to call it a rule and that's respect... Show respect and respect will be shown... A simple concept that adult bikers can treat each other with respect and not harrass, belittle, or personally attack members just because they disagree with another members opinion or view... About the only topic not discussed here in "detail" is politic's and religion... Those two topics can fast get out of hand so it is avoided here...

And last but not least, the members here are some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to know... I've met other members and can tell you, they are exactly the same in person as they are on this forum... Real "bikers" or whatever you want to call it that actually ride their motorcycles and then share their stories with everyone else... Proof of that is the flag journey... As far as I know, this is the only forum on the net that has a flag that is going across this country for members of this forum to gather together in meet and greets and sign the flag... It will eventually go international so our brothers and sisters in other countries can participate in signing this flag... Don't care what anybody says or thinks, that flag is something special... It brings strangers together and puts a real face to the name... That's probably another reason why members here treat each other with respect Click here to enlarge...

In conclusion, to the new members that have joined and those that will join, welcome... And to our many guests that come here and view, why not take the time and sign on as a member? Like I said, it costs nothing to be a member Click here to enlarge Take care... T

Bike
    Don't own a bike,NOW
    First I would like to Thank-You all for welcoming me,I do appreciate it,& the fact that I don't currently own a bike (I would never even consider anything but a Harley)was never mentioned,blows my mind!For want of the BEST motorcycle ever built,and nothing less will do,is somewhat of an assbiter to me.I'm talking about cost,of course,but that's to be expected.I haven't even seen any AMF years,bikes for sale(for reasonable money,) I mean no disrespect to AMF/HD owners,as I believe when you have the "basics",well,you're riding & I am not.I don't believe that H-D would exist today,were it not for Willie D. & with rubber mounts,and belt drive,"The Pins & Needles" affect is a thing of the past,and I'm sure that some have never endured this,which is a testament to the quality of today's Harley's.I hope each of you and your families have a Great Memorial Day Week-end!!(And safe too.)

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge

Bump for the new members and our guests... To our guests, hope you have seen by reading the threads here on this forum that you see this forum is different from all the other HD forums on the net... IMO this is the best forum on the net - bar none... So why not take the plunge and join in as a member? It cost nothing, the owners don't ask for anything other than we treat each other with respect... It doesn't matter what make or model of motorcycle you ride, we don't care... If you don't have a motorcycle right now due to "life" getting in the way or you road years ago and had to give it up to raise a family and your thinking bout getting back into it, you can still join... The owners and members don't "require" that you have to have a motorcycle to join... Who knows, maybe by joining you'll get the bug again Click here to enlarge... Give it a try, what do you have to lose?

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by eyerishiam Click here to enlarge
    First I would like to Thank-You all for welcoming me,I do appreciate it,& the fact that I don't currently own a bike (I would never even consider anything but a Harley)was never mentioned,blows my mind!For want of the BEST motorcycle ever built,and nothing less will do,is somewhat of an assbiter to me.I'm talking about cost,of course,but that's to be expected.I haven't even seen any AMF years,bikes for sale(for reasonable money,) I mean no disrespect to AMF/HD owners,as I believe when you have the "basics",well,you're riding & I am not.I don't believe that H-D would exist today,were it not for Willie D. & with rubber mounts,and belt drive,"The Pins & Needles" affect is a thing of the past,and I'm sure that some have never endured this,which is a testament to the quality of today's Harley's.I hope each of you and your families have a Great Memorial Day Week-end!!(And safe too.)
    I believe you've seen that many of us thru out our lives have been "without" a motorcycle... I certainly have Click here to enlarge... As you've witnessed, folks here don't care if you have a motorcycle or what kind of motorcycle you have... Yes, this is a forum created by it's owners to bring together other bikers from not only this country but around the world to have a place they can call "home" and share their stories of the road and life... That's what makes this forum unique amongst all the other HD forum's out there, we share our lives with each other and life isn't just about motorcycles...

For some, they've had and road motorcycles all their lives while others road but had to give it up to raise families or hard times hit them and they had to sell their scoots... Nope, this forum is way more than that and no one here will belittle someone who doesn't have a motorcycle or harass them to the point that they leave the forum... I've seen this done on other forums, it won't happen here... So feel free to talk about whatever you feel comfortable talking about and once you get 50 posts you can get the pw for the Animal House where you can talk bout anything with a little more privacy...

I've personally meet a few of the members in person and I can tell you they are exactly the same as they are on this forum... I look forward to meeting more members if the good lord's willing and the creek don't rise Click here to enlarge... So kick back, throw your feet up, relax and feel free to share what's on your mind, we'll listen Click here to enlarge

I bounce between homes in Canada, Spain, Norway & Thailand. Rest of the time I'm out on the road
    Bike
    2005 1340 Hardtail Custom & 1993 1340 Softail
    Have to agree bro. I'm impressed Click here to enlarge

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast