HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    Sure thing Locke c'mon out bro! LOL...By the way, you're more than right about Wayne and wife. Both good people.
    -clutch-
    Get the party ready, But DON'T start till I get there, I comming, just wait on me. I may be a little late, but DON'T start without me! I'm packing now.....really, just Don't start without me.....

Tbones;
    "What? No pics?"

It's been so long can't remember how, photobucket has changed, I'm trying. Never mind I'll bring em to clutch's, just wait on me........I'll show you when I get there....

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    Get the party ready, But DON'T start till I get there, I comming, just wait on me. I may be a little late, but DON'T start without me! I'm packing now.....really, just Don't start without me.....

Tbones;
    "What? No pics?"

It's been so long can't remember how, photobucket has changed, I'm trying. Never mind I'll bring em to clutch's, just wait on me........I'll show you when I get there....
    LOL I think I still got a couple "round 2 it" coins lay'en around Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Wayne and his Lovely wife Cathy

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    The tall ship is a families home, they sail durning summer and winter in a souther port. It was open to look at free of charge, donations accepted.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    WOW................ tx for posting............ stow the bike below deck ................Click here to enlarge
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    Met Wayne and his Lovely wife in Savannah for lunch today. A gracious host, and a Great judge of tator salad.

I was glad to finally meet another member. Those of you who have already had the pleasure of meeting Wayne know what I mean when I say he is an asset to our forum
    and a genuine biker in person. The type this forum seems to attract. (you know, only the cream)

I'm sorry we did not have more time to hang out or a chance to ride together. Someday soon...

Wayne I hope you made it home dry. I did. And 321 to columbia is a good ride!

Thanks for Hospitality, the next round is on me.
    Was great meeting you too, Locke! Glad you enjoyed the tater salad too!!

We did make it home dry, hit a light sprinkle shortly after we left, but it wasn't enough to get us wet.

I'll have to remember 321 next time I head north.

Here are a couple of pics from the flag signin' and passin'
    Attached Images
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Kewl, thanks for post'en up pic's!!! I always like seeing that flag, especially pic's of new sigs on it Click here to enlarge... How many sigs does that make now, anyone know?
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    08 Streetglide
    Thanks for the pics guys.Nice to see more members meeting up.Looks like snow up north so it's nice to see the flag is still on the move.
    Click here to enlarge
    08 streetglide, 96 springer softail

Bike
    09 ultra black
    OH to be south,,, 35* this am ride cold just at day break... ..
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    GREAT pics Wayne. Thanks for posting them brother. Here's hoping I get to buy you lunch and ride with you (someplace besides a parts store for my sick scooter) next time.
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    What is that bright light in the background? Oh it's the sun Click here to enlarge

Good to see another flag signing, looking forward to seeing where it goes next Click here to enlarge
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast