HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Cool as heck Guys!
    Thank you for the pics! That's a nice little area there on river street, they allow you to walk around with a beer in your hand. In fact that very spot you guys are standing at, drank a few right there!
    Glad to see the flag moving on!
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Kewl, thanks for post'en up pic's!!! I always like seeing that flag, especially pic's of new sigs on it Click here to enlarge... How many sigs does that make now, anyone know?
    T. it looks like 27 names on the flag......

Paul Bannister, SHARKY, 2 Fast Eddie, A Z Rider, Big Lew 55, Embellishment, Smitty 901, Clint, Chopper, Knuckle Head Rick, Clutch, ultrat, Twised, Jay Stronghawk, Jeef, Joe, Sefferdog, violet, Lee & Lisa Hollingsworth, R W B (Dave), T. Bones, wolf mark, Steve Helton, Easyrider, UCWayne, Locke

if I missed anyone, sorry let me know and I'll add your name....

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    As soon as the flag can make it within a few hundred miles of Milwaukee, I am in for a road trip. Well that is unless we get the snow like our brothers out east have already. Otherwise next spring I am in for a good long road trip.

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    as long as it moves , there will be meet and singins , a slow movin one is better than not movin
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge
    as long as it moves , there will be meet and singins , a slow movin one is better than not movin
    Well said Fish!! Click here to enlarge

As we've discussed, if the old saying "It isn't the destination, it's THE JOURNEY!" ever applied to ANY scenerio, it's THIS one, for sure!!

This "Flag Journey" is not on any kind of schedule! Wherever it goes and whenever it gets there is fine by me and all of us! My dream has ALREADY come true with what we have created together here as a family at HarleyTalking, and this symbol of OUR UNITY, as it traverses the countinent and then the world, will NEVER end!!

Not as long as there's two members left....one to carry it to the next!
    (hmmmm...and then I guess carry it back! Ok...maybe that isn't the best analogy! Click here to enlarge )

I know you guys get the idea!

We don't have to rush the HarleyTalking Flag to it's next stop.....we all know it WILL move along and it can and should change directions and criss-cross as much as it can so everyone gets their shot at signing it!

GREAT PICS! What a fantastic "meet and greet"! (and eat!)

Rob, by the time it gets to YOU it will be tattered and covered in signatures!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    2009 Ultra Classic
    What a story this flag is and will be. I hope someone is documenting it's travels.
    If your not living on the edge, your taking up to much space.

If i could do it again, I'd do it the same. Not one regret, I wouldn't change a thing.

Pinball Champion! Sleigh Away Champion! Space Invaders Champion!
    Bike
    2006 Roadking
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Easyrider Click here to enlarge
    What a story this flag is and will be. I hope someone is documenting it's travels.
    I like that idea...any chance someone with a little computer savy could create a map with the flag's journey so far traced out?

Just an idea Click here to enlarge

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    T. it looks like 27 names on the flag......

Paul Bannister, SHARKY, 2 Fast Eddie, A Z Rider, Big Lew 55, Embellishment, Smitty 901, Clint, Chopper, Knuckle Head Rick, Clutch, ultrat, Twised, Jay Stronghawk, Jeef, Joe, Sefferdog, violet, Lee & Lisa Hollingsworth, R W B (Dave), T. Bones, wolf mark, Steve Helton, Easyrider, UCWayne, Locke

if I missed anyone, sorry let me know and I'll add your name....
    Kewl, thanks for the update... Hey, I know some of them guys Click here to enlarge... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Clutch is the one that came up with the flag idea... Hopefully, that flag will be changing hands long after I'm a distant memory Click here to enlarge... What a beautiful idea (not bad for an Army grunt) to have a flag that brings people together to form lasting friendships... I'm sure glad I had the opportunity to sign that flag, one of the "First 8" to do so Click here to enlarge... Hope you boyz have your patches on cause we will meet again Click here to enlarge... Hey, that gives me another idea for a run Click here to enlarge The annual "First 8" run Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Razor Click here to enlarge
    As soon as the flag can make it within a few hundred miles of Milwaukee, I am in for a road trip. Well that is unless we get the snow like our brothers out east have already. Otherwise next spring I am in for a good long road trip.
    Razor if we have to go get it some where to keep it moving I'll make the ride with you. Met up with it last year in Indian.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    ... Hey, that gives me another idea for a run Click here to enlarge The annual "First 8" run Click here to enlarge
    I'm in.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast