HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 885 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 121 171 571 885 LastLast

Bike
    05 VRSCB
    Maybe, not going to do much racing this year... Yall going to make it to the Rock? I'm skipping Gainsville...

Bike
    03 V-Rod, 05 SE V-Rod, 04 ProCharged Dyna, 09 Buell 1125CR Hooker Red, 06 Nightrod "The General"
    Welcome aboard Bro....glad ya found us.Well once again the Speed Gods have humbled us...On our first Nitrous pass of the weekend Herb spit out a head gasket on the front cylinder in the same problemed area,Clint was on a pass with a 1.25 60ftr. and pukeing the gasket and lifting around 80ft out coasting thru the 1/8mi. with a 6.64@ 65mph in the marbles up against the wall as any good racer would do.After some review of our new weak link We think we've come up with a way to keep the heads on and several over night box's will be showing up tomorrow to get us back up and ready for the Gainesville opener. Evil Eye has been working over time in the research and developement end of our problem and we both hope for a better outting than the " Cup " race......It"s a thrill a minute and sometimes more.. Pappy Griz....can i count on ya to pick us out a good spot to drink in the rain this weekend?? We've battled everything else over the last week,I guess Mother nature's next.....BRING IT ON BABY! We"re ready for Ya..... Black " We have not yet begun to fight" Cat
    Click here to enlarge Have you been "squeezed" today?
    BlackCat Motorsports, Where the weak are killed and eaten.......
    Home of the Worlds Quickest and Fastest 1/4 Mile V-rod
    Racer's support by Wiseco Piston, MTC Engineering , JBV, R&D Motorsports, Falicon Performance,
    Performance Coatings, D&G Chassis, MPS, MRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2HBd...yer_detailpage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB81NA96Cx0

Bike
    05 VRSCB
    Thinks BC, hope you get it worked out .. Looking forward to seeing some great #'s from you guys... Hope that Mother nature plays nice... And look forward to seeing you guys at the Rock...

Bike
    99 BigDog , 02 v-rod, 06 Streetglide
    Going to Gainsville to watch it Click here to enlarge hope the weather holds out for the race. Poor Evil the girl is "working hard the money" her favorite song. Rockingham is a no but i'm thinking fall racing for myself. TnT is a must as soon as our local track opens up for bizzz.

Welcome Gene!
    BANNED SCUMBAG!

Bike
    Bagger, dragger, pit bikes, street rocket, Grizzleys getto crusier of the 70's and mommas Dyna
    Welcome Gene,,,I'm in Knoxville!

Bike
    03 V-Rod, 05 SE V-Rod, 04 ProCharged Dyna, 09 Buell 1125CR Hooker Red, 06 Nightrod "The General"
    Looks like we're in for a little Florida " liquid sunshine" this weekend....Caution: Major bench racing ahead....I don't care if they run the event on Monday....We'll be ready to ROCK!!
    BlackCat
    Racer's support by Wiseco Piston, MTC Engineering , JBV, R&D Motorsports, Falicon Performance,

Got ya a bullet back in there hey? Reminds me of the weather the last time we were at a AHDRA event in Gainesville. Monday looks nice!
    BANNED SCUMBAG!

Bike
    05 VRSCB
    Safe travels to you guys, hope you get to burn some rubber....

Bike
    Every things about ready to load into the trailer....Gonna keep an eye on this weather.....looks like it could get nasty!! BC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 885 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 121 171 571 885 LastLast