HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Always enjoy another leg to the flags journey ... Nice Pics ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Great pic's, thanks for sharing... Man I didn't realize that Glenalt is such a frigg'en fugley mofo, geez don't we have any decent look'en members here? Click here to enlarge Maybe when the flag gets to Smok'enJoe and he meets up with Evil we'll get a lil class to the pic's Click here to enlarge...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Clint Click here to enlarge
    The idea man is Clutch... An one heck of an idea it was that he had way back when. The credit from there goes out to all the members who continue to keep the journey alive. Thanks Clutch!!! You've created our legacy.. and it's running strong!
    Yup, its still hard for me to believe that Army thought of this Click here to enlarge... There is still lots of room on the flag for sig's Click here to enlarge...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Locke, you da man!! Keep that flag movin' on bro!! Thanks for posting the pics too!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Great pic's, thanks for sharing... Man I didn't realize that Glenalt is such a frigg'en fugley mofo, geez don't we have any decent look'en members here? Click here to enlarge Maybe when the flag gets to Smok'enJoe and he meets up with Evil we'll get a lil class to the pic's Click here to enlarge...
    T, if everyone was as hansome as you, just think what this world would look like!! Hell, we wouldn't have no mirrors, they'd all be BROKE!!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Geez, "T", I told you before, I'm the best looking member on this forum, and I'm conceited.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, and ride like the Devil is chasing you :smiley_beer1:Click here to enlarge

Very cool. Flag keeps a movin'.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Ok guys... Our membership is now over 800!!! I am starting to think that I'll have to pass my signing of the flag to my son to sign on his ol' mans account since I'll be so old I'll either be dead or blind by the time the flag will get here!!! Lol!!
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    Another signing... good. we can fill up both sides hopefully someday. Thanks for the nice images as well.
    Embelllishment....

Bike
    2011 TK
    I am hoping the flag makes it out west this coming Spring. Maybe T and I can run it around a bit.
    Nothing says "Bad Ass" like cruise control and heated grips!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast