HarleyTalking
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Great pic's, thanks for sharing... Man I didn't realize that Glenalt is such a frigg'en fugley mofo, geez don't we have any decent look'en members here? Click here to enlarge Maybe when the flag gets to Smok'enJoe and he meets up with Evil we'll get a lil class to the pic's Click here to enlarge...

Ah...hem... I guess I should come back with some quip but others have stood tall and made me proud. Thanks guys for letting T know what's up. LOL

Thanks Tommy for bringing the flag down to Columbia and meeting me at the church. It was great to be able to spend some time talking and I promise next time we will ride some and get some good food.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    2010 Ultra Limited Merlot/Cherry Red

Bike
    09 ultra black
    TX.... you 2 ....';';';;' Happy Thanksgiving ';';';
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    I was unable to get up with smokenjoe today, conflict in schedule.........Joe had to work. Were going to try again on Friday.

Man it was some kind of windy today. Rode 170 miles today and had to fight the wind every mile.

I'm sure glad I touched up the photos before I posted them. Sorry T, I'll do a better job next time.......LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    T, if everyone was as hansome as you, just think what this world would look like!! Hell, we wouldn't have no mirrors, they'd all be BROKE!!!
    ROFLMAO ouch, got me there ahahahahaha....
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    I was unable to get up with smokenjoe today, conflict in schedule.........Joe had to work. Were going to try again on Friday.

Man it was some kind of windy today. Rode 170 miles today and had to fight the wind every mile.

I'm sure glad I touched up the photos before I posted them. Sorry T, I'll do a better job next time.......LOL
    LOL your pic's are great, you can't help it if the models ain't Click here to enlarge
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Butch Click here to enlarge
    Geez, "T", I told you before, I'm the best looking member on this forum, and I'm conceited.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Well see now thats not too far from the truth, you are the best look'en member on this site after the ladies of course Click here to enlarge

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Glenalt Click here to enlarge
    I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    And a very Happy turkey day to you and yours too brother... It is great seeing your name on that flag, you should have put down Charter Member too Click here to enlarge... After all, without you and the other Charter Members, this forum would not have got off the ground and without the forum there would be no flag to sign... As the days, months and years pass away, that flag will fill up with signatures and the history of that flag will continue to grow along with the road stories of members going to meet and greets across this nation and then onto the world... Clutch, you came up with a real winner on coming up with this flag - thanks bro...

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tbones Click here to enlarge
    Yup, its still hard for me to believe that Army thought of this Click here to enlarge. There is still lots of room on the flag for sig's Click here to enlarge...
    T,
    You webbed foot, squid lovin f@#ker. We are gonna have to hook up again brother. LMAO
    -clutch-
    PS Team much credit for the flag idea becoming a waving, family bonding forum uniting symbol of our love for the road goes to:

Bagger- He worked his ass off on the graphics, and actually getting the thing made.

RumRunner and Clint They provided leadership, organization, and technical assistance.

All of you Who get away from the keyboard, and out on the road to share your kinship with one another. When you do that...you demonstrate what makes this home of ours different. In fact you prove the very concept our founding fathers RichardS and Hobbit built this place on.
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    [QUOTE=clutchglass;71192]T, You webbed foot, squid lovin f@#ker. We are gonna have to hook up again brother. LMAO
    -clutch-QUOTE]

We will, you can count on that Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123