HarleyTalking
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Sac

Bike
    2012 Dyna Switchback and 86' FJ1200

Full Sac

i know we all go for the aftermarket pipes, but heres a kicker and one for the cat amongst the pigeons or not as this company prove, you can keep the Stock look and have that rumble with some increase

check em out

http://www.fullsac.com/
    Click here to enlarge
    IBA MEMBER 40172
    SYLO SYLBP

I'm walking with Sophie tonight, She lives in the air that I breathe;
    I can't get it out of my mind, How you were left to bleed...
    Was it how you dressed?
    Or how you act?
    I can't believe, How they could act so violently,
    Without regret, , Well, we will not forget...

We are the others, We are the cast outs,
    We're the outsiders, But you can't hide us,
    We are the others, We are the cast outs
    You're no longer on your own, If you feel mistreated, Torn and cheated,
    You're not alone, We are the others

Bike
    2009 Ultra Classic
    Heres another company I just did business with and they too use stock HD mufflers and baffles to offer their patented 'Tone Flex System". You can go from mild to wild in just minutes !! They also offer custom end caps and headpipes for the bikes with "Cats". Check them out !!http://www.americancustom.com/

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hobbit Click here to enlarge
    i know we all go for the aftermarket pipes, but heres a kicker and one for the cat amongst the pigeons or not as this company prove, you can keep the Stock look and have that rumble with some increase

check em out

http://www.fullsac.com/
    I just had the Fullsac headers put on my Limited and they fit perfectly. The dealer screwed up the gasket on the connect between the new header and the left crossover pipe. Said the part should be in today. All the rest of the work is done and so its off to the dyno after that. Can't wait to see the chart especially on the MoCo cam recommendation.

There's also another company that makes direct header replacement. It was interesting as they are Stainless Steel ..... not sure if its 401 or whatever formula combination. Here's the link: http://jackpotmufflers.com/headpipes.htm. Went with the Fullsac, as the service manager never heard of Jackpot but said he had never heard of any problems with Fullsac.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Denis post up the dyno when you get it .. if you will tx .. sounds like your bike is coming along ;';'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultrat Click here to enlarge
    Denis post up the dyno when you get it .. if you will tx .. sounds like your bike is coming along ;';'
    You bet! I originally told them to take their time and use it as filler work, since I wouldn't need it until at least March (hope to have a few good days), not to mention I can always fire up the springer; but as they're finishing the work with the MoCo cam recommendation, I'm kind of antsy to see the dyno results.

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Got a spair bike. way to go...
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    i was lookin at fulsac but had the cross over welded instead faster fix

Bike
    2015 FLHTK & 2006 FXSTSI
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge
    i was lookin at fulsac but had the cross over welded instead faster fix
    I was looking at that too, but I think I'd rather have the flexible connection with the gasket rather than welded. I've bottomed out several times getting off gravel roads via a ditch or two, or something else, and I'd be afraid of doing some damage to the engine heads with the solid connection (I'm not the biggest guy, so it might have something to do with the front and rear being lowered a tad ..... do ya' think?). The old bagger had the pipes above the frame so I just reach under, after the engine cooled off of course, and pull the grass and dirt out from between the frame and tranny ..... now there's a crossover pipe.

Bike
    1994 EGUC
    Been running the true duel kit from full sac on the ole 94 model EGUC for over a year now and love it. It was a easy kit to put on and everything went together just like they said it would. Would recomend them to anyone. Was easy to deal with and fast shipping too. They even called me and confirmed that I was getting the right conector pipe where the crossover pipe came off.

Bike
    2000 FLHT
    I convinced a buddy to do the Fullsac true duel swap. After he did it and was happy I ordered my TD from Fullsac. It should be here next Wed.
    Ken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast