HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 68 LastLast

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultrat Click here to enlarge
    Sure glad he said it was the dealership I thought that was somebody's garage LOL -.,'-. Great pictures glad to see you guys
    Tom, that would be THE ultimate man cave. Babes and all! Flame, I wish we would have known or thought to let you know. That would have been great to have you there too.

Wayne, the way my schedule is or, rather, ISN'T It may be short notice if you can handle that. I need to get a dip dot from there, too, because that's where my bike came from.

Bike
    2008 Heritage Softail
    Hey I know that dude in the Georgia hat!
    Nice placement of you sig Brett!!! Click here to enlarge

Be sure to post up some pics of the flag around the house and man cave!

PS: I might be heading down to Savannah next week for work, I'll give ya a ring. Remember the last time we met? I Was approved for the job I quote OVER a YEAR ago! I sent my guys down 2 days ago to install a door @ HD on Victory Drive.
    Click here to enlargeThe beatings will continue.......until morale improves! Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoeSomebody Click here to enlarge
    Tom, that would be THE ultimate man cave. Babes and all! Flame, I wish we would have known or thought to let you know. That would have been great to have you there too.

Wayne, the way my schedule is or, rather, ISN'T It may be short notice if you can handle that. I need to get a dip dot from there, too, because that's where my bike came from.
    Literally, man! I was on the other side of I-20! Two redlights away from the ale house wishing I had a better option than my bowl of soup! Sorry I missed ya! ....... eh, Locke too

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flame883 Click here to enlarge
    Literally, man! I was on the other side of I-20! Two redlights away from the ale house wishing I had a better option than my bowl of soup! Sorry I missed ya! ....... eh, Locke too
    Now that really sucks, Sorry flame !
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2000 Ultra Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    Now that really sucks, Sorry flame !
    You know I'm gonna bust your chops for a loooong time for this! LOL!

posted by angry birds using tapatalk

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Keeping an eye out here.. Bruswick is doable for me even though signed the flag already, perhaps can get a few up that way close by in North FL that havn't signed yet ...
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Keeping an eye out here.. Bruswick is doable for me even though signed the flag already, perhaps can get a few up that way close by in North FL that havn't signed yet ...
    Thay would be awesome Jay. We could meet in Kingsland and then ride up to Brunswick....
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twisted Click here to enlarge
    Hey I know that dude in the Georgia hat!
    Nice placement of you sig Brett!!! Click here to enlarge

Be sure to post up some pics of the flag around the house and man cave!

PS: I might be heading down to Savannah next week for work, I'll give ya a ring. Remember the last time we met? I Was approved for the job I quote OVER a YEAR ago! I sent my guys down 2 days ago to install a door @ HD on Victory Drive.
    Yeah, I saw your name on there so I figured we would stick together. If you're in the area definitely give me a call. You know Hooters is right next to H-D and they also have Bike Night there---Thursday, I think. If you leave H-D and go right instead of left and under 95, that's 204 and it turns into 280 and goes about 3 miles from my house!.

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flame883 Click here to enlarge
    You know I'm gonna bust your chops for a loooong time for this! LOL!

posted by angry birds using tapatalk
    I'd say he owes you dinner for that deal either that or you got BO so bad nobody wants to be round you Click here to enlarge... It's ok bro, you ever get within a 100 miles of me I'll hook up with yah, you can teach me that rebel yell Click here to enlarge... YehaWWWWWWWWWWW
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    You can't teach a Rebel Yell, T. I read a description once that it is anywhere from an Indian war whoop to a screaming Banshee to a dog call. Maybe this will give you an idea:
    http://26nc.org/History/Rebel-Yell/rebel-yell.html

I don't even know if there is actually a right or wrong way to do it. Mostly it boils up inside of you and you just let fly. You would never think a sound like that could come out of yourself!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 68 LastLast