HarleyTalking

WHERE IS THE FLAG?

Sorry guys, I have been absent and there are so many threads I am confused. Where is the flag and what is the current plan? I know I have been an insignificant member as of late, but I want to at least want to sign the flag. My friend Clutch and others put lots of work into it and I want to sign it. Thanks.

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Good Question ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Walleye Click here to enlarge
    Sorry guys, I have been absent and there are so many threads I am confused. Where is the flag and what is the current plan? I know I have been an insignificant member as of late, but I want to at least want to sign the flag. My friend Clutch and others put lots of work into it and I want to sign it. Thanks.
    Haw. you are and never will be insignificant... You have a life bro and you live it Click here to enlarge... I believe the flag is still in the South but can't remember who has it right now...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Walleye, I have the Flag in South Carolina. I was trying to meet up with smokenjoe to hand it off, but conflicting schedules stopped the meet. Hope to try again after Christmas.........

We have had a lot of new members in the last month, so anyone interested in signing the Flag needs to speak up.......especially members in the south.....

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    :-) & Miles .. on our flag..';';';'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Well come around the end of March I will be willing to travel to bring it back up to the Midwest area.

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Wonder will the flag ever make it to NorCal?
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    Uh, yea, about that.....
    Guys, REMEMBER....as we have said MANY TIMES...
    With this HarleyTalking Flag....it is TRULY the "Journey".....NOT the "destination"!!!

We want to see it traverse the country, then the continent, then the GLOBE on it's NEVER-ENDING quest for new adventures!

Every once in a while it will stop for a little "rest", but then we'll get it moving again and document it's journey with pics and the story of where it has been and who it has met all along the way!!!

I look forward TREMENDOUSLY to the next installment, which I agree is about due! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    LIVE FOR THE RIDE!

Bike
    2015 Ultra Limited, 2011 Crossbones
    Old sky king, I just noticed that you and come from the same neck of the woods. I was born and raised in Corning, Ca but I (with from the federal government) escaped the Peoples Republic on California and now live in the PNW.Click here to enlarge
    There's no such thing as to much horsepower and unused horsepower is waisted horsepower!

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wingrider Click here to enlarge
    Old sky king, I just noticed that you and come from the same neck of the woods. I was born and raised in Corning, Ca but I (with from the federal government) escaped the Peoples Republic on California and now live in the PNW.Click here to enlarge
    Hey Wing, Merry Christmas! I’ve only been in this neck of the woods for three years or so, started out in Oklahoma. I’ve lived in Bakersfield, Mojave, Lancaster, Palmdale and prior to moving here, Santa Maria on the Central Coast. I’ve only been to Corning one time to attend a CFI meeting. Still getting familiar with this area…have visited Burney Falls and Shasta Caverns so far. I sorta like it here but would leave this State as well if family wasn’t here.
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Page 1 of 68 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast