HarleyTalking
    Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    So the flag is still here with me, so far have not had the opportunity to move it on. I am heading to Florida this week for work, unfortunately not by bike Click here to enlarge Shortly after I return my bike will be going into winter storage, so if I'm unable to move it by then, we can look into get it to Doc and get some international signatures on the flag. After that, we can work out the best place for it to return this way.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse Stage 1
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    So the flag is still here with me, so far have not had the opportunity to move it on. I am heading to Florida this week for work, unfortunately not by bike Click here to enlarge Shortly after I return my bike will be going into winter storage, so if I'm unable to move it by then, we can look into get it to Doc and get some international signatures on the flag. After that, we can work out the best place for it to return this way.

Think this could be a good idea .. Is for sure can't ride across the Ocean ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Think this could be a good idea .. Is for sure can't ride across the Ocean ..
    Agree..... at least it would be on its journey. At this point shipping the flag anywhere to have members take it for a ride and sign it, is a good idea IMO. Even domestically it is hard to make connections on the road. Of course not my decision and I support the decision of the mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually.... I think Jay is the one the one that might be able to make it across the ocaean with a good enough running start.
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    Actually.... I think Jay is the one the one that might be able to make it across the ocean with a good enough running start.

If I had the Funds I would gladly fly to Thailand to be able to ride it again on a rental like I did in the early 70's ..

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    I have no problem shipping it domestically either, if that is the only way to keep it moving. While I'm happy that it finally made it to the northeast, I don't like the weather forcing it to sit around either. If there is a member that would like to receive the flag that is sure they can get it moving again let me know and we can arrange for it to begin moving again.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    I have no problem shipping it domestically either, if that is the only way to keep it moving. While I'm happy that it finally made it to the northeast, I don't like the weather forcing it to sit around either. If there is a member that would like to receive the flag that is sure they can get it moving again let me know and we can arrange for it to begin moving again.
    Sounds Good To Me ...

Agree 100%
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768