HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66

Thanks UC, I just thought I would bump it to try to get the interest rocking again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2002 Sportster
    Where's our new people?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Good point Flame, I know we have some new members, just not sure of the locations they are in. Any new members, see the link below to a thread where we have a location map for members, just post your location and I will add you to the map. I will bump that thread as well, it's been a while since someone posted there.

http://harleytalking.com/showthread....t-Organization
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bump.
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

The flag is still here with me in S.E. Georgia. I AM WILLING to ride a couple of hundred miles to pass it off. If anyone wants to plan a meet up, just let me know and we can make it happen!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    The flag is still here with me in S.E. Georgia. I AM WILLING to ride a couple of hundred miles to pass it off. If anyone wants to plan a meet up, just let me know and we can make it happen!!
    Just a heads up I will be in Gatlinburg the end of may. Maybe we can arrange something we have 2fasteddie that is in GA also
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    1982 FXRS, 2009 Streetglide
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UC Wayne Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by smitty901 Click here to enlarge
    Just a heads up I will be in Gatlinburg the end of may. Maybe we can arrange something we have 2fasteddie that is in GA also
    Maybe at PCB
    Click here to enlarge
    "Don't own up to anything. That's like saying you did it."

Tetris Champion!
    Bike
    2015 FLHTK
    UC Wayne posed the possibility of me picking up the flag in JAX and taking it with me on my Iron Butt 50CC cross country ride. If anyone in SoCal or the Midwest wants the flag, let me know and we'll see if we can arrange a rendezvous to pass it off.

Folks this is directed to would be in the SW (SoCal,AZ, NV, NM), or in the Midwest (IA, MO, IL, IN, MN, NE)

I will be going to Minneapolis in July and I'll be at Sturgis too, so those are options.
    __________________________________________________ __

2016.5 XL1200CX
    2015 FLHTK
    1965 FLHFB
    2011 FLHTK (Gonzo)
    2009 FLHX (gone)
    2004 FLHTCUI (gonner)
    2003 FLTRI/FLHTCI (farther gone)
    1999 FLHR (long gone)
    1981 FXE (gonnest)

A wife, three daughters, and even my GPS tells me what to do!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66