HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst 1 17 57 67

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Will be heading to Branson MO. Sept 23 heading back the 30th. If the flag is idle any where in the area of the route i would more it.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    The flag is currently with me in Boston. I am hoping to be able to meet up with Dawg somewhere and get him to sign the flag. If there is anyone else in the northeast that wants to try and take the flag to move it on or just sign it let me know. If we get the point where the flag may get stranded up in the northeast for the winter, I think sending to Doc may be a good idea.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    The flag is currently with me in Boston. I am hoping to be able to meet up with Dawg somewhere and get him to sign the flag. If there is anyone else in the northeast that wants to try and take the flag to move it on or just sign it let me know. If we get the point where the flag may get stranded up in the northeast for the winter, I think sending to Doc may be a good idea.
    Hehe! The flag won't freeze here... that's for sure!! Me and Tim spoke many times of him bringing it over, which sadly never happened. It would be an honor to see it and sign it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

We need to make sure Richard gets to sign it before it leaves the northeast....
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

WHERE IS THE FLAG?

Maybe after Richard signs it he can ship it to doc, and then went doc returns it it could be sent to a strategic place where it's never been before to allow other members to sign it and get it back on the road? Maybe into Canada? I don't know that's up to you guys but I'm good with whatever.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Good idea Walleye. If it is going to be shipped back from Doc, we should plan the best place for it to arrive so it can keep moving and get to locations that have been harder for it to get to already.
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; 4" Rineharts Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RumRunner Click here to enlarge
    Good idea Walleye. If it is going to be shipped back from Doc, we should plan the best place for it to arrive so it can keep moving and get to locations that have been harder for it to get to already.
    Sounds like a Plan, and Fully Agree need Richards Signature on it no question ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jaystronghawk Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like a Plan, and Fully Agree need Richards Signature on it no question ..
    Great! Did Hobbit sign yet? If not, maybe a half way stopover at Hobbits?

"Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doc Click here to enlarge
    Great! Did Hobbit sign yet? If not, maybe a half way stopover at Hobbits?

I have not heard anything from Rob in a long time, I have often wondered what's going on with him. Any news would be great.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst 1 17 57 67