HarleyTalking
    Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    I know what ya mean OSK....still....politics aside....it's friggen gorgeous ain't it???!!! I absolutely LOVE riding in cali. Count on me knocking on your door up there come spring bro.
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    Locke, if you've still got it in March there's a chance I may get it from you and fly it when I go to Daytona for Bike Week. That would probably be a good chance to sign some folks up as well. My brother lives in central Illinois, a little north of Champaign, and he's trailering down to my house and we're riding to Daytona from here. I can send it back up there with him and maybe Tom or somebody from Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, or somewhere in that neck of the woods can pick it up. Just a thought.

Moderator / Sergeant at Arms clutchglass's Avatar

Bike
    2015 FLHX Streetglide Special
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoeSomebody Click here to enlarge
    Locke, if you've still got it in March there's a chance I may get it from you and fly it when I go to Daytona for Bike Week. That would probably be a good chance to sign some folks up as well. My brother lives in central Illinois, a little north of Champaign, and he's trailering down to my house and we're riding to Daytona from here. I can send it back up there with him and maybe Tom or somebody from Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, or somewhere in that neck of the woods can pick it up. Just a thought.
    Just remember Joe...ya can't trailer the flag. Only upon exception (like getting it to members on another continent) can it travel other than bike to bike. We'd rather have it's road path slowed than caged bro.
    -clutch-
    "The enemy has us surrounded again...those poor bastards!" -Gen Creighton Abrams-

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    Well, so much for that idea. He's trailering from there to here and back. I guess it was a good idea, anyway.

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    I will make plans to get the Flag back on the move after Christmas..........Anyone in the South, speak up if your interested in adding your name..........
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    07 Electra classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoeSomebody Click here to enlarge
    I would be willing to travel down and bring it a bit further north.

Bike
    2010 Ultra Limited
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by clutchglass Click here to enlarge
    I know what ya mean OSK....still....politics aside....it's friggen gorgeous ain't it???!!! I absolutely LOVE riding in cali. Count on me knocking on your door up there come spring bro.
    -clutch-
    Yessir! Great year ‘round riding here. My sympathy to the bros in snow country; however, I remember one winter in Mojave, we had a real blizzard in ’60 or ’61…snow was so deep I couldn’t drive home. Had to park the car a few blocks away and hop like a rabbit. Snow drift was over six feet high against the trailer. Feet so cold they turned blue. Welcome any time bro, looking forward to your visit!
    Click here to enlarge
    It is difficult for depression to catch you if you have a fast motorcycle...

Bike
    2008 copperhead deluxe
    Has this flag made it to mass yet?

Bike
    2010 Ultra Classic
    Hey Oldsky, if the flag gets back to the West Coast before mid summer the WA state contingent are planning a week long ride that may bring us down to the Redwoods and we could hook up with you there if you are available. T is in charge of putting that one together, what do you say T?
    Sometimes you just gotta say "WTF", WTF brings you freedom, freedom brings you opportunity, and opportunity makes your future, so...........................WTF

Moon Lander Champion!
    Bike
    07 FLHTCI, 06 VRSCD, 06 Dyna WG
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sharky Click here to enlarge
    Hey Oldsky, if the flag gets back to the West Coast before mid summer the WA state contingent are planning a week long ride that may bring us down to the Redwoods and we could hook up with you there if you are available. T is in charge of putting that one together, what do you say T?
    If the flag makes it back this way this season in time for the run, we can certainly hook up with the Cali boyz and pass it on but I think the flag is gunna be on that side of the country for awhile... Still lots of members over there and as a guess I'd say the majority of the members live on that side...
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=wheat][SIZE=3][COLOR=yellow]````[FONT=Impact]I[SIZE=3] Wis[SIZE=3]h I Were Riding[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] :ridesafe:````[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange][URL="http://www.specialtschools.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast