HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread

Bike
    2005 FLHT

The Flag.....&...... The Patch

Well thanks to RumRunner, and the rest of our GREAT staff, we now have HDTalking patches, to be Given to those who sign and carry our Flag....
    The Flag is still stuck in S.C. and is ready to see some new faces (it seems to have a roving heart, and does not like staying in one place very long).
    If you haven't signed our Flag and live in the South/East it's time to speak up so we can keep our Flag moving.....

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Those are cool ';';';'
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    2006 Heritage Softail
    I still haven't signed and I don't think Wayne has either. I'm still willing to take it to Bike Week if someone from Florida wants to get it or someone wants to get it and take it north.

Bike
    08 Streetglide
    Thanks Locke for sharing that with us.Can't wait till that flag makes it up the east coast to the north east.Then the party starts.
    Click here to enlarge
    08 streetglide, 96 springer softail

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bagger Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Locke for sharing that with us.Can't wait till that flag makes it up the east coast to the north east.Then the party starts.
    Cuz that's where all of us partyer's are!!!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2005 FLHT
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doc Click here to enlarge
    Not signed yet!! Phuket is South East... Asia...Click here to enlarge
    Cool Doc, ya know us "southern" boys have to stick together....Will you be riding east or west to meet up?......
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JoeSomebody Click here to enlarge
    I still haven't signed and I don't think Wayne has either. I'm still willing to take it to Bike Week if someone from Florida wants to get it or someone wants to get it and take it north.
    I have signed it, but i don't mind picking it up and taking it further along on it journey. Just let me know when and where!!
    Wayne
    Past Master 1995
    Old Fort Lodge 420
    Summerville, SC

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Click here to enlarge

Sometimes it takes a full tank of gas before you can think straight.Click here to enlarge

2010 Ultra Classic - Flame Blue pearl & Brilliant Silver Pearl

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse
    I did notice have a couple new members from North FL if they chime in interested in signing it and do a North FL meetup would consider retrieving it before it heads north up the coast .. Won't be today or tomorrow though with Temps in the 20's Click here to enlarge
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Locke Click here to enlarge
    Cool Doc, ya know us "southern" boys have to stick together....Will you be riding east or west to meet up?......
    Lol!! I guess either way is just as far... Click here to enlarge just give me a month notice and another month to get there... Click here to enlarge
    "Phuket!! Let's Ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread