HarleyTalking
+ Reply to Thread
    Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra

2012 Northeast Motorcycle Expo

Info in case anyone is interested in attending.

Jan. 7-8 – Providence, RI, Rhode Island Convention Center
    Jan. 21-22 – Hartford, CT, XL Center (Civic Center)
    Jan. 28-29 – Boston, MA, World Trade Center
    Feb. 25-26 – Salem, NH, Rockingham Race Track
    March 10-11 – Wilmington, MA, Shriner’s Auditorium

Click Here for more info
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; Monster Ovals Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    I usually go to the Salem one, but it is usually the Sunday after our NH Road Dawg Holiday Party in January so I'm in the same area. This is year it is way after.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    I will most likely either go to the Salem or Wilmington one. I'll probably shoot for Salem and that gives me a second choice in case something comes up...

If anyone in the northeast is going to one of these events, let me know, maybe we can get a northeast HarleyTalking meet going....
    ~RumRunner

2010 Ultra - Vivid Black; Stage III 103"; SE259e Cams; SERT; Dresser Duals; Monster Ovals Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Well, I didn't end up going to the Salem expo, so me and the wife will be going to the Wilmington, MA show.

If anyone is planning to, or ends up going... let me know...

March 10-11 – Wilmington, MA, Shriner’s Auditorium

Click Here for more info

P.S. also going to the gun show in the same place on March 3rd Click here to enlarge
    ~RumRunner

Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    BUMP

For anyone in the area that may be going to the Northeast Motorcycle Expo in Wilmington, MA, I will be there sometime tomorrow (Saturday). Anyone that is planning on going, send me a PM, maybe we can meet up at the show....
    ~RumRunner

Click here to enlarge

Asteroids Champion!
    Bike
    2010 Ultra
    Here are some pics from the Expo. Overall a pretty good day, but kind of small. Lots of vendors selling all kinds of stuff I don't need though Click here to enlarge Next year I'll try and make the one in Boston, I'm sure it would be bigger.

There were a few HA booths selling support stuff...
    IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3276.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3282.jpg
    IMG_3277.jpg
    IMG_3288.jpg
    IMG_3278.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg

Plenty of bikes for sale, pretty good prices on some too...
    IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg

One of the SOA actors taking pics with fans, not sure who he is as I don't watch the show, but there was quite a line to get a pic with him Click here to enlarge
    IMG_3275.jpg

A couple interesting St. Patrick's theme bikes...
    IMG_3279.jpg
    IMG_3281.jpg
    ~RumRunner

Click here to enlarge

Looks like a good time. Great pics.

From ( http://sharetv.org/shows/sons_of_anarchy/cast/bobby)

"Bobby "Elvis" Munson (Mark Boone Junior) is SAMCRO's secretary. He does Elvis impersonations in Lake Tahoe. Munson is Jewish. He is a demolition and explosives expert. He was incarcerated for the murder of Brenan Hefner after a woman that lived in the building witnessed the killing and went to the police. He was released a few months after Jax threatened the witness into leaving California and the case against him was based completely on the witness's testimony.

Bobby's father was a mob accountant in Reno, who kept two sets of books for the mob – Bobby apparently learned accounting from his father."
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

+ Reply to Thread