HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bike
    2007 Dyna Street Bob
    Well thank you and same back to you Pat.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."~Einstein
    "It does not matter where you came from, it only matters where you are going." ~ Condoleeza Rice

Bike
    1999 HD Springer Soft Tail (FXSTS)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Embellishment Click here to enlarge
    DITTO....

As a retired pensioner every day is a weekend to me. HAW! (worked 6 and 7 days a week most of my adult life prior to retirement)
    Three more months and every day is going to be the same as yours. Can't wait.
    Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, and ride like the Devil is chasing you :smiley_beer1:Click here to enlarge

Honorary CHARTER MEMBER Embellishment's Avatar

Bike
    2009 Softail Deluxe, 2003 Roadking, 1983 Honda Sabre V-45
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Butch Click here to enlarge
    Three more months and every day is going to be the same as yours. Can't wait.
    Great to hear this Butch. I've been out to pasture nearly 8 years now. Time really flies when you are having fun. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12