HarleyTalking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bike
    2014 Road King
    I have the Bagger Brace (well made product) on mine and do feel it helped a lot with the loose feeling in the rear on long sweepers.
    Haywire/Mark

Click here to enlarge
    CMC

If your not living on the edge, your just taking up space !!!

flh8074
    I have the True-Track stabilizer on my '05. It's bigger than most, but works well.

http://www.true-track.com/

Personally, I think it happens as a result of more than one factor, maybe two or three, that all fall into line at the same time, ie. tires, motor mounts, bushings, speed, lean angle.......some or all being a certain way at the wrong time. That's why some bikes do it at some point and some never do. I have a good friend that had it happen on his '05 Roadking.......put skid marks in his shorts.
    Last edited by flh8074; 02-06-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Bike
    2000 roadking police & 80 flt
    http://smooth-rider.com/

iam thinkin of this one here
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 105th Anny Ultra
    I run the TWR missing link on my 08
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2004 Electra Glide Classic
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge
    http://smooth-rider.com/

iam thinkin of this one here
    Hmmm... never seen this one before... def has the right price tag on it.
    We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was ‘legal’ and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was ‘illegal.’ ”- Martin Luther King Jr

Bike
    ifm you look at the install directions , it does not bolt directly to frame , sits in a chanel you set up with feeler guage , so you dont get an exra vibration , hard to explain , talked to a couple that say they get a little more vibration , nithin major . you get used to it
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    2008 Street Glide Anniversary Edition 2015 EG Ultra Classic Low
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fisherman124 Click here to enlarge
    ifm you look at the install directions , it does not bolt directly to frame , sits in a chanel you set up with feeler guage , so you dont get an exra vibration , hard to explain , talked to a couple that say they get a little more vibration , nithin major . you get used to it
    I have a smooth rider setting on the bench, just gotta get around to the install, out of the box, it looks great, thanks for the link. What I like about it is it does not interfere with my bike jack.

Bike
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by papa'sSG Click here to enlarge
    I have a smooth rider setting on the bench, just gotta get around to the install, out of the box, it looks great, thanks for the link. What I like about it is it does not interfere with my bike jack.
    let me know how it goes , thats the one iam lookin to get , i watched the instruc vid looks easy enough , i like it cause it doent bolt tight to frame , read some add a little more vibration . but they get used to it . my police bike vibrates more than a stock one , dont know why , there nothing xtra added that i could find
    Click here to enlarge

Bike
    04 FLHR
    problem I found was that the swing arm pivot shaft is .747" O.D., but the bearings and transmission housing have I.D.'s of .758". I had the shaft hard chromed and reground to .756"-.757". Cured the snake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12