HarleyTalking
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clean up.

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    Here you will find pictures of the progress and of some of Hannigan's collection.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUWqTs4
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Sweeeet car Jay
    Well done
    May I be "the least in the household of God."...

Bike
    Making things whole again after the crash is just about done. Last thing to do it dye the top. That will happen today. In the end we ended up with a better bike and sidecar to match. Few improvements in the mounts , not that anything was wrong. before.
    Hannigan did a great job for working it in and getting it done. The cost of all of this was very reasonable. Bike will be due for 1,000 miles service soon . End of May TN/NC here we come.
    With the site coming to an end I hope any of you heading this way get in touch. It would be great to to ride with you again.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    Received the correct base and tail light for the sidecar. Installed works as it should. Last light to go smoke will be the top tour pack light. Payton is off school for a week Spring break . After church will be some riding time today.

Click here to enlarge
    Dianne Feinstein:

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Looks fantastic. Was nice here yesterday I get up this morning and the temperature is dropping and they say snow by noon I think they’re nuts

Couple cool projects there, motorcycle and side car is looking great, you can certainly tell Payton is happy. Very cool!

Jay, that car is sweet, would love to be able to take it for a ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    Just Checking in here .. Just serviced the Dyna and all looked well .. Just a Trace of Fuzz on the Magnets after 5,000 Miles ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    Nice

Bike
    2005 Dyna FXD/ 2011 Victory Cross Country
    First Issue with my Dyna yesterday .. Kickstand started getting very sloppy thoiught was a weak spring but the Bracket holding the Spring was fixing to let go so replaced the whole thing .. Pre 2006 Dyna Kickstands are a bitch to replace but got it done .. Only thing is now I will have to add a Kickstand Extension because this one even though fit great, tucks right almost dead against the swing arm and it very tough to get it down with your heel .. Took the Passenger Pegs off for now and made it a little easier but still need the Extension .. Hopefully will get here soon ..
    2005 Dyna FXD Stage 2/ 2011 Vic Cross Country

Bike
    09 ultra black
    My fat boy came with an extension welded on there from the factory. My kickstand also has been very sloppy the neighbor whenever he’s over his old man every time you put the kickstand down it like goes forward a whole bunch. I said yeah we all do that finally I got to looking at it in the lower right hand note at 5 o’clock was missing and the others weren’t exactly tight and the nut on or the bolt on top that holds the finger that goes into the position when you lower the bike to the kickstand was loose your story just reminded me that I just did the other day

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345