HarleyTalking

Thread: Paduach KY ride

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar

Paduach KY ride

We had a chance to ride off of 5 days and 4 night. Made reservation in Paduach KY and down the road. We rode down into TN and up into IN to meet with others we ride with some times.
    Stopped in at Hannigan and they had a Sidecar rig there my wife said buy it. I was impressed with it , But really did not want another bike. She was pushing hard . Lucky for me it is a new prototype and they are not selling that one yet. I did not tell her they would build one. They really put work into this rig. It is meant to fly and do everything well. She already knows I am not long tied to Harley so a Honda would not be out of the question.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

We did run into one major storm. Susan of course jumped in the sidecar, I got soaked. The new RGL rig is doing well. If she did talk me into buying the Honda rig I would keep the RGL.
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

I like your RGL a lot better. That Honda looks a lot like the old victory Arlen Ness style, but itís all a matter of personal opinion. Times are a changing no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ~James D. Miles

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~Alan Simpson

Bike
    2017 RGU Blackhills gold and black-96 FB Black with sidecar
    If I do buy one . The RGL rig is staying
    Dianne Feinstein:
    "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Bike
    2019 FLTRU
    Bet it’s a smooth ride.
    Click here to enlarge I blame soos Click here to enlarge